HLB Sarnowski & Wiśniewski has just completed works on the issue prospectus of the Polska Spółka Cukrowa (National Sugar Company). The privatization took part in the composition of the consortium included:
- Dom Maklerski BZ WBK S.A,
- Powszechna Kasa Oszczędności Bank Polski S.A Oddział Dom Maklerski,
- Budoserwis Z.U.H. Sp. z o.o,
- Baker& McKenzie Gruszczyński i Wspólnicy Kancelaria Prawna Sp. K
- HLB Sarnowski & Wiśniewski Sp. z o.o. as being responsible for part of the audit of the project.
The privatization of the Polska Spółka Cukrowa S.A. (National Sugar Company) involves the sale of shares by the State Treasury only by authorized persons: current employees and growers. Treasury offers to eligible persons 777 781 217 shares, representing nearly 79 percent. Company's share capital, for a total value of over PLN 1.2 billion.