New application forms for care allowance

Sep 27 2017

As of September 5, 2017, the Z-15 application form  required to apply for care allowance was changed.

We remind you that the care allowance is paid in two cases:

• Childcare,

• Caring for another family member.

New application forms include the aforementioned division.

• Z-15A: used when applying for care allowance for childcare,

• Z-15B: used when applying for care for another family member (spouse, parent, stepfather, stepmother, in-law, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings, and children over 14).

Do you have doubts when to apply the document and whether it was filled in correctly?

We will answer these and other questions.

Please contact us!